When Involved in a Crash:
- Stop and remain at the scene.
- Help secure medical aid for the injured.
- Notify the police if there are injuries or property damage.
- Exchange names, addresses, driver’s license numbers, and registration/insurance information with the other driver(s) involved.
- Leaving the scene of an accident could result in fines and/or imprisonment.
North Redford Towing is concerned with the safety of you and your family. To make your travel safer, we recommend that you have in your car the items listed below. They will enhance your safety and security on the road.
We recommend that your emergency/safety kit contain, at a minimum:
- Cell phone with car charger
- First aid kit
- Jumper cables
- Flashlight with batteries
- Spare fuses
- Lug wrench and jack
- GPS or area maps
- Energy snack bars
- List of road service providers for your travel route (North Redford Towing will provide a list upon request)
- Shovel (winter)
- Bag of salt or sand (winter)
We would like to stress that you should become familiar with the kit, each item’s purpose, and how to use it in an emergency situation.